- Optimized performance with preferences in verse processing.
- Disable verse pagination by default, you can get this functionality back with
+formatting setpagination enable.
- Display styles now affect
- Added support for threads. (#227)
- Fix a bug where punctuation on a book name would cause the bot to ignore it.
- Added a workaround to avoid duplicate automatic daily verses.
- Fix a bug where API.Bible versions couldn’t handle spanned references. (#228)
- Fix a bug where some version abbreviations wouldn’t get detected because of punctuation filters. (#231)
These are all the updates the bot has received since June 26th. With the changes Discord is making to bots, we have initiated a code freeze for the current repository. In other words, no updates to the v9.1-beta code will be made as of September 16th onward, besides bugfixes to ensure continuity.
For those who have not yet done so, you must reinvite the bot at https://biblebot.xyz/invite in order for threads to function properly, as well as insuring BibleBot will continue to operate when we deploy these new changes.
Update: v9.1-beta (build 119)
2 thoughts on “Update: v9.1-beta (build 119)”
What is verse pagination?
Pagination basically has to do with something with multiple pages. So instead of having multiple verses 1-by-1, you can combine them into a paginator where you can switch verses (“pages”) with left and right buttons.